Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data and how we implement that commitment with regards to the collection and use of personal data.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring that we comply with the data protection principles, as listed below.
- Meeting our legal obligations as laid down by the GDPR
- Ensuring that data is collected and used fairly and lawfully.
- Processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfil legal requirements.
- Taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate.
- Establishing appropriate retention periods for personal data.
- Ensuring that data subjects’ rights can be appropriately exercised.
- Providing adequate security measures to protect personal data.
- Ensuring that a nominated member of Doub7e Seven’s staff is responsible for data protection compliance and provides a point of contact for all data protection issues.
- Ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection.
- Providing adequate training for all staff responsible for personal data.
- Ensuring that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance.
- Ensuring that queries about data protection, internal and external to Doub7e Seven are dealt with effectively and promptly and allow the option to opt out at any time.
- Regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines within Doub7e Seven.
Data protection principles
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the GDPR.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data
- Consent must be explicit for data collected and the purposes data is used.
- Consent for children (Under 16) must be given by the child’s parent or custodian, and verifiable.
- Data controllers must be able to prove “consent” (opt-in) and consent may be withdrawn at any time.
When you apply for work with Doub7e Seven you complete an application form. In doing this you give us your personal data record: your name and your email/postal address, phone number and emergency contact details. (All of these are referred to as ‘personal identifiers’ under GDPR – General Data Protection Regulations).
Personal data is stored in a database accessible only by directors of Doub7e Seven.
How Doub7e Seven will use this data
- Your personal data will be used to:
- Alert your emergency contact(s) if we have concerns for your welfare.
- Enquire about your availability for events.
- Performance/Training records.
- Compile accounts.
- Contact you with important updates/newsletters, safety information etc.
- Alert you to fund raising or other events.
- Help us plan for future events.
Photographs are used occasionally on our website, and in company publicity and promotion. We might also occasionally use photography or video analysis for training purposes.
If you are unhappy at any time about the use of your data or photographs as described in this statement, please notify Rupert Mullins with your concerns. Your data can be removed from our records at any time upon request.
Doub7e Seven will use your personal data for the purposes of your involvement in company activities as set out in the attached Data Protection Policy Explanation.
Your data will not be shared with any third party and the principles of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) will be adhered to.
In order to operate effectively and fulfill its legal obligations, Doub7e Seven needs to collect, maintain and use certain personal information about current, past employees, artists and event professionals and other individuals with whom it has dealings. All such personal information, whether held on computer, paper or other media, will be obtained, handled, processed, transported and stored lawfully and correctly, in accordance with the safeguards contained in the GDPR. You can opt out of any or all data collected by Doub7e Seven at any time by contacting Rupert Mullins.