Charlie & The Chocolate Factory – Willy Wonka
Letter From Roop Mullins – Director Doub7e Seven
Dear Event Organiser,
We have supplied a varied collection of event solutions for this theme over the years including:
Artists & Entertainment
- Willy Wonka costume performer – on or off stilts (as a MC, a walkabout, as a magician & always great for photos!)
- Umpa Lumpa costume performers
- Photo Fun – photo booths, costumed cameramen, slefie mirrors etc.
- Fun Casino
- Other Games – Limbo, Jenga, Air Hockey etc.
- Candy Girls – on or off stilts (or even as ‘living tables’, hula hoopers or roller skaters etc.)
- Wonka Dance Troupe
- Music – wandering musicians, Wonka DJ, party bands, tributes etc
- Silent Disco (headphones)
- Meet & Greet Artists – fire eaters, jugglers, living statues, spoof paparazzi etc.
- Walkabout Entertainers – close up magicians, caricaturists, costume performers etc.
- Arcade Games, Speed Reaction Games etc
- Chocolate Fountains, Food Carts, Living Canapé Tables etc
- Fairground Stalls
- Face Painters, Glitter Artists – themed designs
- Loopy Weddings – fake marriages conducted by our Wonka Vicar!
Props, Decor & Theming:
- Large ‘Welcome To The Chocolate Factory’ entrance gates.
- Props – Wonka Bars, Sweets, Candy Canes, Golden Tickets etc (great for photo opportunities)
- Stage set design
- Large freestanding theme backdrops – backdrops are used to create photo opportunity areas – &/or, to be positioned in prominent places such as on a stage, in an entrance foyer or perhaps behind a chocolate fountain and in a games area
- Charlie & The Chocolate Factory welcome sign
- Grass ‘red carpet style’ entrance walkway (grass flanked by candy canes / lollipops)
- Chocolate River with bridge etc
- Mike Teavee Room
- Wedding Chapel – with Willy Wonka Vicar!
- Drapes and panelling
- Lighting Effects
For testimonials and case studies about how we help event organisers – visit
Please let me know what interests you the most? … I’ll hunt out the quality and the bargains for you (we run price comparison studies with artists & crew to deliver the best prices for you)! In the first instance, I’m available by phone and email to take your initial thoughts and feedback.
Thank you for your time!
Roop Mullins – Director – Doub7e Seven